RECORDED WEBINAR DETAILS
Speaker: Judy Capko
Every practice strives to make life at the office better for the physicians, other providers and staff while making sure patients get the care and service they deserve. Unfortunately all too often it seems unexpected issues or problems emerge that sabotage our efforts and get our workflow off track.
In this practical, 60-minute recorded Webinar, practice management expert Judy Capko, author of Secrets of the Best-Run Practices, 2nd Edition and The Patient-Centered Payoff, will explore the culprits that attack practice workflow and disrupt everyone’s efforts to improve productivity and patient service. Judy will provide specific, proven strategies to resolve these annoying problems and give you solutions that will perfect performance, improve productivity and result in stellar service and outcomes. You will learn ways to eliminate redundancy and duplication of efforts, make better use of time and resources and gain a sense of satisfaction for achieving better results.
This program will include the following topics:
- How to recognize you have a workflow problem in your practice – and how to zero in on the problem areas.
- Getting your team on board – committing to resolve the workflow bottlenecks.
- Making your group more collaborative and valuing everyone’s time.
- Managing your systems and procedures by streamlining processes.
- Hints on improving communication so team members are kept informed and they support each other in the goal of improving patient service.
- Better ways to direct work and best utilize the workforce in your practice.
- Smart use of technology to improve processes, reduce manual work, and valuing the reports that technology offers
- Benchmarking the workflow problems – setting standards to hold your team accountable
Invest in yourself and your practice!
About Your Expert Speaker
Judy Capko of Capko & Morgan is a national healthcare management and marketing consulting firm. She specializes in medical practice operations and practice building techniques and focuses on maximizing resources, building patient-centered strategies and valuing staff contribution. Judy believes we achieve our greatest results by raising others up. Thousands of physicians and administrators have benefited from her advice and innovative, energetic approach to organizational management and strategic planning for more than 30 years. Judy is the author of the 2nd edition of “Secrets of the Best-Run Practices,” and “Take Back Time - Bringing Time Management to Medicine.” She is featured and published in more than 50 prestigious national medical journals. She has also written by-line articles for the Journal of Medical Practice Management, Urology Times, Eye World, Repertoire, Physicians Practice and Practice Link. Judy is the co-author of Greenbranch’s new and timely book, The Patient-Centered Payoff.