Managing missed appointments is essential in today’s reimbursement environment.
As a result of the shift in patient financial accountability, more patients are failing to show for appointments today than ever before. With every appointment no-show, you bear all of the overhead cost - and the revenue lost can never be recovered. Missed appointments take a significant toll on your practice’s profitability.
You’ll discover proven solutions to prevent patient no-shows from occurring, and managing them when patients do fail to show. Discover best-practice strategies to confirm appointments, manage cancellations, maintain a “priority list”, and establish appropriate no-show charges. You’ll walk away from this webinar with an action plan to reduce missed appointments – and improve your bottom line.
- Gain insight into industry benchmarks for missed appointments
- Discover the impact of changing the scheduling horizon
- Determine strategies to avoid missed appointments
- Learn how to react when a patient makes a last-minute cancellation
- Discover effective methods to confirm appointments
- Recognize the actions to take after a patient misses an appointment