Speaker: Erin Tolbert
Speaker: Erin Tolbert, Author of Unlocking the Value of NPs and PAs: Increase Revenue and Create a Healthy and Thriving Practice
Setting up compensation structures for NPs and PAs causes a lot of confusion and there are a number of models that healthcare practices employ. If you are setting up compensation plans for the NPs or PAs in your practice, participate in this webinar and let Erin Tolbert help you to do it the right way!
The way employers structure compensation not only has in impact on retention and job satisfaction for NPs and PAs, it can also help practices and departments run more smoothly. Learn about an innovative compensation structure that helps things get done in your practice the way you want them to get done, all while improving retention and job satisfaction among the providers in your practice.
Listen where you will learn:
- A review of popular compensation models for nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Discuss pros and cons of these compensation structures.
- Show how a 'levels document' helps structure compensation for NPs and PAs in a manner that takes advantage of the 'pros' and limits the 'cons'.
- How to make your healthcare practice competitive in the marketplace for recruiting and retaining NPs and PAs.
- Have a roadmap for compensation to present to your staff members, your board of directors, etc.
Now is the time to review your practice management business operations and to confirm that the compensation structure you have in place is the most fair, the most efficient, and aids in staff recruitment and retention.
If you have PAs or NPs in your practice, this is the webinar for you.
She is also the Founder of MidlevelU.com. MidlevelU is an online community of practicing and aspiring nurse practitioners and physician assistants with more than 100,000 monthly visitors. Its programs provide education for healthcare professionals and also match healthcare providers with facilities that treat underserved patients. Erin also appears regularly as a healthcare expert on national media outlets such as CNN and the Fox News Channel.